Date of CADCADD registration: 30 May 2016
The aim of the organization: The main purpose of the activity of the Institution is information and analytical support and assistance to the dialogue between the state, business and society for solving the problems of strategic development.
– conducting the most relevant, accurate and objective analysis of domestic and international processes in the sphere of politics, economy and social environment;
– assistance in monitoring the socio-political situation, as well as issues of national and international security;
– carrying out and assisting to the projects in the field of public diplomacy;
– information and analytical support and promotion of partnership development between the state, business and society, with legal and physical persons, including foreign ones;
– participation in international cooperation projects;
– organization of conferences, seminars and trainings;
– and others (according to the Charter and not prohibited by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic).
Structure: The supreme governing body of the Institution is the Founder; The executive body is the Director.
The Director of CASCADD Elnura Omurkulova-Ozierska is an expert with experience in non-governmental, governmental and international organizations environment. Her expertise includes the monitoring and evaluation tools, electoral observation, migration issues, peace and conflict related issues, regional transport corridors.
– Each brief is subject of thorough assessment and individual consultation in order to create report the fully meet the need of specific project;
– Based on the outline of key deliverables, CASCADD internal team arranges detailed research program;
– The team will use data collections & analysis and have opportunity to include experts in the field, independent researchers, deliver original field study, discussion panels and topical seminars with experts in the fields (business professionals, politicians, journalists, etc.);
– The ability to conduct research and provide consultation related to other countries would be analyzed on a case by case basis, accessibility of our experts/sources and specific brief.